iMessage is an application which can be used only by Apple users (iOS devices). This is one of the best apps to send messages from one iPhone to another iPhone. It is not possible for the Android device user to send iMessage from Android mobile. iMessage for android phone is now an advantageous feature where it is now easy to send iMessages from Android devices.
We can’t download iMessage directly from Google Play Store in Android devices. So we can get the application only from an external website that is from the third party. There are many applications like Whatsapp, hike, messenger, etc. for sending messages on Android devices but some people are more attracted and interested in iMessage application.
iMessages are simple in their layout and other aspects, whereas most of the people prefer iMessage because it is similar to that of the normal message, but the only change is its color. We can easily download iMessage for Android devices by simple procedures.
Vital features of iMessage app
There are lots of vital and unique features available for iMessage and are explained as follows:
- iMessage application is available on iPhone (only for iOS users), but we can download them even in Android device.
- It is so simple and easy to use where it works like a normal messaging app with a unique feature where the messages will be in color format.
- Here all the chat features are provided only by Google.
- Through messages, it is easy to pay online payments to retailers, some local stores, business and also to buy something with Google, etc.
Is it possible to download iMessage application in Android device
iMessage app for Android is one of the best features which benefits both Android and iOS users. Firstly iMessage application was available only for iPhone users where people can send regular text messages from one iPhone user to another iPhone user. Later they decided to make avail for Android users. The way to download the application is easy and explained as follows.
An easy way of downloading iMessage application in Android Device
How to get iMessage on android device Most of the people think that iMessage app will be available only for iOS users (only for iPhone users), but we can make use of iMessage for android devices too. Technology improvement has proved that iMessaging application can be downloaded even in Android devices where both the Android and iOS users can make use of it.
But it is not possible to download this application directly from Google Play Store. Android devices will not allow the third party users inside the Android device, so it is mandatory to change some settings on an Android phone.
In order to change some settings in Android phones, we have to change some settings internally.
- Navigate to “settings” and click on the “security option.”
- Search for “Unknown sources” and click on it.
- Now make sure whether the unknown sources option has been enabled.
- Now download iMessage application from the external website.
- It takes some seconds to download the application.
- Now check the completion status and install it on the android device.
- Finally, check whether the application is available on the screen and open the app to work on it.
Extra advantages of using iMessage
iMessage works on iPhone or Mac and Android device where it offers both SMS support and instant messages. It adds more benefits and adds extra experience to the Android users where it supports texting option over Wi-Fi. It is so easy to pay the payments directly through normal messages using this application.
Like Whatsapp, Telegram, Hike, etc. it is so easy to send the normal messages through a single application. The main attractive part of this application is that the messages will be in color and makes the users more comfortable and entertains the users.